WQG Paint Chip Challenge
Choose two numbers between 1-40. Each envelope will contain a paint chip from a local hardware store. Your challenge is to use no less than two colors from each paint chip in addition to one neutral.
- Contact Carrie Townsend to choose your envelopes and your paint chips. (phone, text, email, stop by my house, etc.)
- In addition to sending a photo of the paint chips to you, Carrie will mail also them.
- Use a minimum of 2 colors from each paint chip in the chosen shades. You can use solids or prints as long as they represent the color from the paint chip.
- You can add only 1 neutral color to your project (background fabric counts as 1 neutral).
- The project has to be 12” square, bound, and labeled by March 15thmeeting deadline
- Use any block pattern, applique pattern, original creation, etc. that you’d like as long as the colors are represented, and the project is quilted.
- No trading of paint chips between members, this is a challenge to get you out of your comfort zone.
- Save your paint chips for the big reveal at the general meeting on March 15th, 2022. Paint chips must be displayed along with the finished project.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
I’ll want to make sure that people use my personal email: See your Directory or visit your Online Directory here on the website.